UT Synergy™ features Hibiscus sabdariffa, a unique compound designed specifically to support the health of the urinary tract.* Hibiscus sabdariffa is an extract of the Hibiscus species that is high in certain organic acids and polyphenols, especially flavonoids and proanthocyanidins. These compounds have been shown to have microbial inhibition and bacterial anti-adhesive properties. Additionally, this formula has mild diuretic properties to support healthy kidney function.*
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE SOY FREE VEGETARIAN NON-GMO VEGAN
tissues, and the body’s natural defense against bacteria in the urinary tract.*
• Uva Ursi and Nettles: Uva ursi (also known as bearberry extract) contains compounds that may help maintain the urinary tract’s natural defense against bacteria.* It has been approved by the German Commission E, a highly revered scientific advisory board, to support a healthy inflammatory response in the urethra (the duct that carries urine from the bladder out of the body).* Uva ursi and nettles both have a mild natural diuretic effect, helping to flush out the kidneys and maintain a healthy microbial environment.*
• Horsetail Extract: shown to help support the body’s natural defense against bacteria and other organisms.* In addition, it helps promote a healthy inflammatory response in the lower urinary tract and offers mild diuretic effects.*
• Parsley: this well-known botanical is a species of a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae that is native to the Mediterranean. It offers benefits to urinary health by acting as a mild natural diuretic, as well as helping maintain a normal microbial environment in the urinary tract and supporting a healthy inflammatory response.*
• Aloe Vera: widely known for its soothing properties, aloe is a popular succulent that helps soothe the lining of the urinary tract; it also offers antioxidant properties due to its array of health-supportive constituents.*
• D-Mannose: a type of sugar found in many fruits and vegetables; it is one of the active components in cranberry, which is one of the most time-tested natural plants for supporting urinary health.*
• Vitamin B6: Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the active form of vitamin B6; it helps provide a mild diuretic effect, working in synergy with the array of botanicals and nutraceuticals in this product.
• A healthy microbial environment in the urinary tract
• A healthy inflammatory response in the urinary tract
• A mild diuretic response
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.