Twice Daily Multi™ contains optimal amounts of many nutrients not easily obtained in most diets. It uses higher quality ingredients than most multivitamins, including vitamin E Isomers as DeltaGold® tocotrienols, a highly bioavailable form of folate, and true amino acid chelate minerals for optimal tolerance and absorption. These exceptional ingredients are combined in an up-to-date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multivitamin.*
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Warning: If taking a blood thinner medication or if planning to have surgery, consult a health-care practitioner before using.
A healthy diet of whole, unprocessed foods can provide the body with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals. However, even the best diets are sometimes unable to keep up with our needs, especially during times of occasional stress, intense exercise, suboptimal digestion, or any other circumstances that increase our demand for nutrients. A high quality daily multivitamin helps ensure a good foundation for key nutrients that support overall health and wellbeing.
Twice Daily Multi™ contains a blend of vitamins and minerals that are difficult to obtain from food alone. This specially designed product includes select minerals in chelated form. Chelation is the bonding of minerals to amino acids, which results in molecules that are more bioavailable and better absorbed and assimilated by the body. The old saying—“you are what you eat”—is only half true. You are what you eat and absorb. Chelated minerals are better absorbed, retained and used in the body.
In addition to foundational vitamins and minerals, Twice Daily Multi™ provides nutrients not commonly found in commercially available multivitamin/mineral products:
• B Vitamins: Provided in their natural and/or activated forms for superior bioavailability
• Vitamin C: Provided as ascorbic acid, at higher levels than in most multivitamins. Average vitamin C intake from food in the US is well below what healthy humans historically consumed and the typically recommended amount is intended only to prevent the extreme deficiency that results in scurvy; it does not provide for optimal health. The higher amount in this product may help support numerous roles for vitamin C such as a healthy immune system, skin and blood vessels, synthesis of collagen, aiding in iron absorption and metabolism of catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline.*
• Folate: Provided in an easily absorbed form that helps to support healthy plasma folate levels. (Most mass-marketed supplements contain folic acid, which may have undesirable effects.)
• Vitamin A: Provided as pre-formed vitamin A as well as mixed carotenoids, which the body converts to vitamin A.
This combination mimics the types of vitamin A found in whole foods.
• Vitamin K: Provided as vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MenaQ7® Full Spectrum as MK-6, MK-7, MK-9).
• Vitamin E Isomers: Provided as tocotrienols from annatto extract. Tocotrienols have higher antioxidant activity and
unique benefits not observed with tocopherols, the form of vitamin E in most commercially available supplements.
• Iodine and Selenium: minerals needed for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, which help maintain optimal energy
levels and an efficient metabolic rate
• Boron: a trace element that is low in the modern food supply but is required for healthy bones
Twice Daily Multi™ does not include calcium, magnesium, iron or copper.
The amount of these minerals people get from their diet varies, so it’s best to individualize supplementation based on age, sex, health status, genetic factors and other
variables. Work with your health care practitioner to customize dosages for your individual needs.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
FDA Disclaimer†*:None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.