S-Acetyl Glutathione is an acetylated form of glutathione. This form is well-absorbed and more stable throughout the digestive tract than other forms on the market. Use of stomach acid-resistant capsules (DRcaps™) further protect stability. Laboratory data showed that S-acetyl glutathione increased intracellular glutathione and had a positive effect on many oxidative stress biomarkers.*
Reduced glutathione, commonly known as glutathione or GSH, is a tripeptide consisting of L-glutamine, L-cysteine, and glycine. It is ubiquitous in living systems. Glutathione biosynthesis can be affected by biochemical individuality and/or dietary factors. Chronic oxidative stress can also deplete cellular glutathione. Precursors to glutathione, such as whey protein, vitamin C, and glutamine, are often recommended to boost glutathione levels in the body; however, results are inconsistent. Biological individuality is such that not everybody has the equivalent ability to metabolize the precursor to raise glutathione.*
- Provides Intracellular Antioxidant Support*
- Supports Healthy Cell Function and Healthy Aging*
- Supports Detoxification*
- Supports a Healthy Immune Response*
- Supports Amino Acid Transport Across Cell Membranes*
- Enhances Antioxidant Activity of Vitamins C and E*
- Supports digestion during periods of stress with HCl and enzymatic support*
- Supports mental and physical functionality during temporary stress*
- Helps support calm and relaxed energy without stimulants*
- Supports the healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function*
Directions: Take one to two capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Ingredients: S-Acetyl Glutathione
Other Ingredients: HPMC (acid-resistant vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
FDA Disclaimer†*: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.