Prostate Supreme™ provides comprehensive support for optimum prostate health and function.* This formulation supports a healthy balance of hormones involved in prostate health and provides targeted nutritional support and compounds with antioxidant properties. Prostate Supreme™ is appropriate for men 45 years of age and older to help maintain healthy prostate function.*
Note: If a patient’s dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels are normal, low, or unknown, consider Prostect™ as an alternative product, as it does not include saw palmetto, which will not reduce DHT.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Prostate Supreme™ contains a comprehensive formula of nutrients designed to nourish and protect prostate cells.
The prostate is a small gland that surrounds the neck of the bladder and urethra, both of which are responsible
for ensuring healthy urinary flow. The major known function of the prostate gland is to manufacture and secrete
seminal fluid, which includes the sperm necessary for human reproduction. This fluid also helps maintain a moist
lining in the urethra, which is the tube through which urine and seminal fluids flow out of the body.
As men age, hormonal and metabolic changes can affect prostate health. Additionally, some of the hormonal
changes that influence the health of the prostate can have effects elsewhere in the body, so targeted supplementation that offers support to the prostate gland may benefit a man’s overall health.
• Zinc – this mineral is stored in the prostate gland and is required for healthy sperm production. This product
contains zinc bisglycinate chelate, which is a highly absorbable form of zinc.
• Lycopene – the most potent and abundant antioxidant in the prostate gland, well recognized for supporting
prostate health and protecting cells from oxidative damage
• Saw Palmetto – plant extract that promotes healthy hormone levels—specifically, it helps inhibit the
conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a more potent androgen hormone that can
negatively affect the prostate
• Glycine, Alanine, and Glutamic Acid – amino acids abundant in seminal fluid
• DIM (Diindolylmethane) and Chrysin – extracts known to decrease the conversion of testosterone into
estrogen, therefore helping to maintain a healthy hormone balance
Who can benefit from Prostate Supreme™?
• Men who want to support and maintain healthy prostate function, especially those over the age of 45
FDA Disclaimer†*:None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.