- OptiFiber® Lean features Shimizu Propol® A propolmannan—a highly pure, natural soluble fiber. Propol A is created from Amorphophallus konjac-derived glucomannan using proprietary processing techniques. This fiber has been studied for its viscosity and for its stability through the digestive tract; and studies support its health effects, such as on satiety, weight control, glucose and lipid metabolism, and bowel regularity.*
- Supports Satiety*
- Supports Weight Control*
- Supports Glucose Metabolism*
- Supports Cholesterol Metabolism*
- Supports Healthy Bowel Movements*
- Serves as a Prebiotic for Intestinal Bacteria*
Mix one to two scoops (1.6-3.2 g) in 8-12 oz of water or other non-alcoholic beverage and consume once per day, or mix one scoop as directed and consume 30 to 60 minutes before each of your two biggest meals, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication, especially hypoglycemic agents, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Formulated to Exclude
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Other Ingredients
S1. Propol® is a registered trademark of Shimizu Chemical Corporation.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (about 3.2 g)
Servings Per Container: About 30
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||%DAILY VALUE|
Dietary Fiber (from A propolmannan)(Amorphophallus konjac)(tuber)S1
FDA Disclaimer†*: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.