- truebroc™ broccoli seed extract is obtained using a patented process to extract glucoraphanin (also known as sulforaphane glucosinolate or “sgs”) from its most concentrated cruciferous source—broccoli seeds. Glucoraphanin is enzymatically converted to the extensively researched isothiocyanate known as sulforaphane (SFN). Research suggests that SFN supports long-lasting antioxidant activity and the production of detoxification enzymes. It also extends support to the immune, nervous, and cardiovascular systems, addressing the maintenance of good health throughout adult life. OncoPLEX ES™ provides 92 mg of glucoraphanin per capsule.*
- Provides Concentrated Glucoraphanin from Broccoli Seed Extract
- Supports Healthy Cell-Life Cycles*
- Supports Phase II Detoxification Enzymes*
- Supports Extended Antioxidant Activity*
Take one capsule twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Formulated to Exclude
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Other Ingredients
HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and silica.
Produced under US patent 5,725,895; 5,968,505; 5,968,567; 6,177,122; and 6,242,018 licensed from Brassica Protection Products LLC; truebroc is a trademark of Brassica Protection Products LLC.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||%DAILY VALUE|
Glucoraphanin (from broccoli extract)(Brassica oleracea italica)(seed)(truebroc™)
FDA Disclaimer†*: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.