GI Complete is the most advanced formula on the market today for optimal gastrointestinal health. It has been designed to support gut health, soothe the digestive tract lining, promote regularity, microbial balance and support proper immune function.
GI Complete is flavored with natural ingredients.
GI Complete is available in capsules or a convenient, crystalline powder which mixes easily into any beverage or other functional food powder and is free of any ingredient that causes gas and or bloating.
- L-glutamine – to fuel intestinal cells and maintain villi.
- Arabinogalactans – to support the immune system, aid regularity and support the production of beneficial bacteria.
- DMG HCL – Reseach indicates DMG may help modulating immune response and for the treatment of inflammatory disease. DMG has been used for over 20 years to modulate inflammation in the GI System and help support immune function.
- Licorice Root (glycyrrhiza glabra) – to help soothe the gut wall.
- Aloe Vera 100:1 – to support the body’s ability to heal the lining of the stomach and keep the folds and pockets of the colon free of toxic material that gather there.
- Slippery Elm Bark – to reduce bowel transit time, absorb toxins from the bowel; increase fecal bulk and enhance beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Zinc L-Carnosine – to help stabilize small bowel integrity, stimulate gut repair processes and help minimize free radical damage to gastric mucosal cells.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) – to soothe the gut.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (8.7g) with water or juice, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Amount Per Serving, L-Glutamine 5,000 mg, Galactoarabinan (Arabinogalactans)1,000 mg, DMG HCL 500 mg, DGL (Deglyrrhizinated Licorice) 500 mg, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (200:1) 250 mg, Slippery Elm Bark (ulmus rubra) 200 mg, Marshmallow Root (Althhaea Officinalis)100 mg, Red Beet Powder 100 mg, Zinc Carnosine 75 mg, Stevia 60 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, and Silicon Dioxide
FDA Disclaimer†*: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.