Bringing ADHD into Focus: The ADHD-Omega Fatty Acid Connection
Many children with ADHD often have a substantial deficiency of essential fatty acids, as well as a marked omega-3/omega-6 ratio imbalance. These deficiencies are linked to genetic differences in how their bodies metabolize fat. This is important because omega fatty acid deficiencies are thought to negatively affect key brain functions including learning, concentration and mood regulation, as well as inflammatory pathways in the brain.
EQUAZEN® PRO is a clinically proven medical food that is designed to address differences in omega fatty acid metabolism in children and adolescents with ADHD and other related neurodiverse conditions—in the clinically tested, unique ratio of EPA:DHA:GLA.†
- Support children’s attention control, vocabulary and immediate memory recall†
- Improve inattentive behavior†
- Support balanced mood†
- Improve academic performance†
- Supported by over 15 years of research and more than 19 clinical studies*, including 6 ADHD clinical trials, which demonstrate improvements in focus, attention, academic performance, and balanced mood.
- Safe & effective nutritional support when used alone or in combination with prescription ADHD medications.
- Sustainably sourced fish oils are produced with novel patented purification processes that reduce contaminants, oxidative impurities, environmental pollutants, and toxins to ensure exceptional clarity, quality, taste, and smell. Furthermore, the production of the fish oil utilizes technologies that run on 100% renewable energy.
Directions: Children 5 years of age and above: 3 softgels daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Omega-3 & 6 Oils||1700 mg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||732 mg|
|As EPA||558 mg|
|As DHA||174 mg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids|
|As GLA||60 mg|
Storage: Do not use if the seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Caution: EQUAZEN®️ PRO is not a replacement for any medication. Use under medical supervision. Consult with your physician if you are pregnant or lactating, have any medical condition, taking prescription drugs, or are under the age of 5 years. Keep out of reach of children.
|†Equazen® Pro is a medical food to address fatty acid deficiencies common in people with ADHD and some related neurodiverse conditions that cannot be resolved by normal diet modification alone. In clinical trials* among kids and teens with ADHD, the EQUAZEN® PRO formula showed on average significant improvements in focus, attention, academic performance, and balanced mood. USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION. *19 clinical studies include 6 ADHD clinical trials.|
FDA Disclaimer†*: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.