ASSISTS IN REMOVING BIOFILMS (PLAQUE) FOR FRESHER BREATH AND A BRIGHTER SMILE*
The active ingredient in Dentalcidin™LS oral rinse is Biocidin®, a proprietary blend of 17 botanical extracts and essential oils. In pilot research by Binghamton University, Biocidin® was shown to significantly reduce the viability of germs associated with biofilm (plaque) production. Dentalcidin™LS oral rinse contains a liposomal solution for deeper activity in the periodontal area, and is the perfect complement to Dentalcidin toothpaste.*
- Keeps teeth feeling clean all day*
- Gentle, effective cleaning*
- Maintains oral health*
- Assists in removing oral biofilms (plaque)*
- Supports oral microbiome balance*
- Broad-spectrum activity*
- Contains botanicals with antioxidant and tissue-soothing activity*
- Professional-grade botanicals
- Laboratory tested for potency and purity
- Contains Biocidin® botanical formula
- Contains essential oils for additional benefits
- Ideal for daily use Light minty flavor suitable for all ages
- Made without fluoride, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, sugar, and artificial flavors and colorings
Swish using 2 pumps for 1-2 minutes then expel.
Use 2-3 times per day after brushing with Dentalcidin™ Toothpaste for a complete program and ongoing maintenance. Best if used within 60 days of opening.
Biocidin® (Bilberry extract, Noni extract, Milk Thistle, Echinacea Purpurea (extract) & Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Shiitake extract, White Willow Bark, Garlic, Grape Seed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory extract, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil, Oregano oil), Quercetin, CoQ10 (ubiquinone), Myrrh resin, Clove bud oil, Peppermint leaf.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water,
Phospholipids (from purified Sunflower Seed lecithin), ethanol,
Vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols),
FDA Disclaimer†*: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.