Vitamin D Liquid (cholecalciferol) 1000 IU drops
- D3 Liquid is cholecalciferol derived from lanolin and provided in a liquid base of sunflower oil and purified water. In this liquid formula, vitamin D and sunflower oil are combined using a special micro-emulsification process designed to create a natural micellized matrix which, when coated by the stomach bile, will encourage absorption.*
- Supports Bone and Dental Health*
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function*
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation*
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health*
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism*
- Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies*
D3 Liquid Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Drop (about 0.0394 mL) Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU) 125%
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil.
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before using. Take one drop, one to five times daily (plain or in liquid), or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
STORAGE: Refrigerate after opening.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
FDA Disclaimer†*: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.