Biocidin LSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin® into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support. Practitioners appreciate the liposomal delivery of Biocidin® for when enhanced intracellular uptake is needed.
- Liposomal delivery for rapid systemic absorption and bioavailability in the oral cavity.
- Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support outside the GI tract.
- Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients.
- Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin® have an optimal particle size of less than 100 nanometers.
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and imbalanced terrain.
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways.
- Recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™ with Biocidin®.
Biocidin LSF Directions: Start with 1 pump per day and gradually increase to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. May be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. Best if used within 60 days of opening.
Biocidin LSF Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Proprietary Herbal Blend: Bilberry extract, Noni extract, Milk Thistle, Echinacea Purpurea extract, Echinacea Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Shiitake extract, White Willow Bark, Garlic, Grapeseed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory extract, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil, Oregano oil
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
FDA Disclaimer†*: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Notes: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.